Thursday, October 27, 2011

Do Not Play Time With Dengue



My wife is pressing the piece of gauze in my son’s nose as she tries to stop the bleeding. The nurses are taking all the information to what happen and what the cause of the bleeding is. I saw the other nurse rushing outside to call the doctor on duty and came back with him to help my son on his ordeal. I went outside to compose myself from shock and panic from this incident. I think of the positive thought to find myself some strength to coupe up in this kind of situation, I whisper my prayer of trust and confidence and cry out within myself to God for a divine intervention and help in this critical moment of our life specially on my son’s. As I was praying silently, a sudden flash of bible incident came into my mind in which the brethren have prayed for Peter’s deliverance the night before he will be beheaded. The story gave me an insight on what should I do so that my son be delivered from this critical and life threatening situation.

The Most Crucial Time

The bleeding takes more than half an hour if I could correctly estimate the duration, but for me those moments are the most crucial, excruciating and dangerous time I have ever experience in my whole life. My wife and I could hardly talk and what come out from our lips are just plain answers to the questions the nurses and the doctor would require. My wife told me on what is happening to her as she saw the blood gushing out from our son, she said that she was so shock and nervous, could hardly feel the thing she is holding and she felt the numbness overtaking her.

The Race of Time

At the moment we arrive at the hospital and rush our son to the emergency room. I know within myself that my son is in a very critical health condition and if not given an immediate medical treatment could result into something we all do not want to happen especially to our love ones. And sometimes to think that you have acted and respond too late is like a race of life and death in which if you lose the race of time means the unlikely realities we all face, “death”, because you came too late.

My son has been sick for three days; she was given antibiotics and some anti vomiting tablets by our doctor, the laboratory test of his blood came above the minimum level so we all somehow doubted the dengue possibilities though our doctor said that the symptoms is pointing to it. We continue the medication for a couple of day but found no positive sign on my son’s health so we let our son be check and test again, and the result became a shock because his blood platelets goes down to less than 100.

The Desperation

I feel the rush within me not o waste any crucial time and we went off to the hospital. On the way I still remember asking my son how he feel and he answers always just fine. The first hospital which is 20 to 25 minutes drives seems to be so far and what shock me most is to know that they have house full of patients and every room are already occupied which suggest us to go to the other hospital. We went to the other hospital and we found out that they can’t deal with my son’s dengue critical condition for they have no blood banks to get the blood for transfusion in my son’s case. The next hospital available is quite far from our place and it took us several critical minutes to reach the place, but they took my sons in and I almost cried in desperation as I look for my son in his pitiful condition. As we take the road to get to the hospital my son’s nose bleeds spuriously like a faucets with a leak and water is gushing out slowly but continuously, and this make me fearful and I could not stand to watch my son in that kind of ordeal. I prayed silently within me and ask for strength and seek help from God for my son, as the nurses and the doctor rush to amend the situation. My wife held and presses my son’s nose with gauze to help stop the bleeding. I went outside to breathe some air and take the time to send message to some church brethren and ask them to pray as my son is in a very critical health condition. I believe in the power of prayer because God answers prayer.

The Miracle

What happens next is like a miracle, my son bleeds more than half an hour and even as they applied pressure and ice on it continue to bleed, that’s makes my wife to begin to feel numbness. They begin to put on the dextrose and inject ampoules of medicine to alleviate the situation and put back liquid losses from him. Another doctor arrived and gave some instructions to stabilize my son’s condition. She increases the flow of the dextrose and monitors my son blood pressure which is according to her is alarming. At this point of time I took the cold press from my wife and applied cold press to my son’s forehead and after few minutes the bleeding stops and finally took our breath.

for related topics :

visit arnoldream dengue 2

http://expertscolumn.com/content/importance-knowing-symptoms-dengue

http://expertscolumn.com/content/secret-antidote-dengue

No comments:

DAD, I MISS YOU

this article tells something about my Dad, though this is not the whole picture of who he really is, i hope this article will serve as a simple words that will inspire you to love your dad and show them your affections and care more while they still live.

KEEPING UP WITH YOUR TEENS

this short article is about a dad who later found out that his teenage daughter was three months pregnant, and the underlying factors and issues affecting our teens mindset today and what we can do to keep up with them

KEEPING YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL

this article talks about the rising demand for beauty products and services that may serve as a starting point for business venture as well us some helpful and practical tips in keeping yourself young and beautiful.

FREE CALL ON SELECTED COUNTRIES

free call around the world, made available for you to use it,,anyway its free and who can resist it?

FRIENDS ONLINE

This article is all about a forum site i am enjoying right now, wanna see it for yourself just click the link below and i will wait for you there..www.myLot.com?ref=arnoldream