Saturday, January 10, 2009

COUQURING GOUT ARTHRITIS 2

Thanks for following these articles about my personal experience with gout arthritis, and I hope at the end you will find wisdom that will somehow help you cure this sickness.

I began noticing my gout arthritis attack on my 20’s onward, at first I was so ignorant about it and doesn’t even know that it was gout, but when it frequently gets on the way, specially when I’m on my late 30’s then I began to made some researching to understand and learn about my thorn of the flesh which is gout.

I was the sixth sibling among 8 children and I was the one who got the first sign of inherited gout related sickness, later on my other brothers seems to have also as they share the same symptoms that happened to me. By family health history I found out that my grandmother had this sickness, I don’t know back then back when she was still alive because I’m frequently visiting my grandma’s home and oftentimes she was sick and in pain of not known thing from me, she died in old age bearing the pain, able to bear the excruciating pain I can imagine.

My dad was the first born among the sixth children, and by his young age he learns the craft of being a farmer helping my grandfather on farm works. He barely finish his 4rth grade then give himself thoroughly on farming until she met my mom and got married and there they made 8 children wherein I am the sixth. I was on my teenage years when I began to notice my dad’s painful ordeal about his sickness unknown to me those days, in my toddler’s years we used to jump and play and sometimes accidentally step or touch his aching feet and oh! If only I knew then how painful it is I will understand why we need to be shouted to stop playing around near my dad whenever he is sick.

He was on his 70’s when the thing oppressed him badly and for years he barely walk and oftentimes bed ridden with red swollen feet and knees, at this point of time I understand the pain he suffers and I cant stand the sight, oftentimes he find relief for taking pain relief like diclofenac . But my dad is a meat lover and he really likes fried liver and he won’t eat without one, so that make things more worse for his gout.

Later on he develop psoriasis arthritis and his skin began to develop scales like dandruff and its falling like ashes on his bed and its very itchy. His psoriasis covers all his skin from toe to head and he scratches his body all day and all night and sleeping is a relief from the burning sensation of itchiness of psoriasis but oftentimes waking up asking my mom to scratch his back. I used to see the falling scales from my dad and I was shocked of it, his skin scales off and falling whenever scratches and the sight of it is horrible. The sight of falling scaled skin are all over my dads bed, then ants came, I mean many ants and they feast on those scaled skin that have fallen from my dad, oh! I was shocked to death by the sight of it. then we have to move my dads bed to another corner to get rid of the ants but later on found their way again to the falling scales from my dad, and now they used to climb up unto my dads bed and bite on his scaled peeling skin and mind its horrible and I really have felt pity on my dad. Then we used to put my dads bed foot on canister with water to keep ants from accessing my dads bed and that helps the problem from the ants that feeds on my dads skin, but they keep on taking the fallen skin that have fallen from my dads bed to the ground and when given a chance they climb still on my dads and bit on my dad.

We often rushed him to hospital, especially when my dad’s health fails, and later before he died he began to loose his appetite in eating and oftentimes won’t eat. I was on his bed the day he died, and I was there scratching his back for some relief of all the pain and itchiness he had felt because of these sicknesses.

My dad died in August 7, 2006 he died in search for some relief of the pain he have felt, he died with a wish that the pain he felt and the sickness he suffers shall end with him and that nobody will suffer the same. I wish that too but that will remain a wish because we are living in a world of pain and each individual and person have within him the curse of sickness that we inherited as a man.

But I believed we can do something about it, I know relief is also within us and if we only know how, then we will find the freedom away from all the pain and sickness and enjoy life at the fullest.

learn more of my articles at http://www.arnoldream.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Work at Home Online Jobs said...

just dropping by. saw you in mylot. sad post. hope everythings ok.

http://pinoydeal11.blogspot.com
http://callcenterdotcom.blogspot.com
http://imagesdotcom.blogspot.com

arnoldream said...

thanks for the peep..i'm very much fine now..hope your well too..by the way your beautiful and cute.

DAD, I MISS YOU

this article tells something about my Dad, though this is not the whole picture of who he really is, i hope this article will serve as a simple words that will inspire you to love your dad and show them your affections and care more while they still live.

KEEPING UP WITH YOUR TEENS

this short article is about a dad who later found out that his teenage daughter was three months pregnant, and the underlying factors and issues affecting our teens mindset today and what we can do to keep up with them

KEEPING YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL

this article talks about the rising demand for beauty products and services that may serve as a starting point for business venture as well us some helpful and practical tips in keeping yourself young and beautiful.

FREE CALL ON SELECTED COUNTRIES

free call around the world, made available for you to use it,,anyway its free and who can resist it?

FRIENDS ONLINE

This article is all about a forum site i am enjoying right now, wanna see it for yourself just click the link below and i will wait for you there..www.myLot.com?ref=arnoldream