Tuesday, January 6, 2009

HOW TO CONQUER GOUT ARTHRITIS

I wake up in the middle of the night which is very unusual for me whenever I am sleeping. On that day I have felt a little bit of pain around my toe which I presumed that the pain was due to the reason that arises whenever you accidentally stumbled or have hit some rock or wood when walking. But that night the pain around my toe are getting worse and painful as hour passes by, that at the middle of the night I have to wake up because of unbearable pain which I have never felt before in all my life. I was on my 20’s at that time and I can’t forget how I cried because of that unexplained pain that have oppressed me that day.

The night seems so long for me at that situation and God knows how I wish for the daybreak to come and find some relief of the intense pain I suffered the whole night. At last morning had come and the hope of relief seems so near. I walk limping and I hardly staggered for my way to a known person whom I have known to cure some bones dislocation and sprains near our place.

I can’t figure it out how do I look or how my facial expression looks at that time, but when I finally reach the healers house I thought relief was on the way. I told the lady about my toe and all the pain I felt, oh! Mind you it was a terrible pain, so she also presumed that maybe I have a dislocated joints that makes the burning inflammation around my toe, so she hold my toe and twist it and turn it and pull it oh! I almost collapsed because of the excruciating pain that turning and twisting and pulling have caused me, I thought that pain will never end and it almost killed me and if dying would be painful like that, I will tell you I don’t want to die and feel that pain again.

At last I overcame that ordeal, and I cursed that placed to never be back again, the pain I have after that healing session seems doubled rather that to eased up, and I went home so sad and hurt knowing not what to do because of my aching inflamed toe.

I don’t know how it heals then but it takes a week for it to subsides, unfortunately physician or doctors are far from our place and going to them will be so costly and being on a poor family the money to pay the doctor if there is any will rather be spend for the food and nothing more.

That thing never came back again for I think a year or so, I thought it will never be back but I was wrong for it attacks me at least once a year, and the pain, that excruciating pain have torment me again and again.

At last I found the culprits and know about my thorn of the flesh, it was actually in me, a part of me, something which I inherited from my biological father who also doesn’t know either their sickness because of lack of education and information and of not consulting to physicians and doctors. I have gout arthritis and I got it from my father genes that he inherited also from my grandmother who has suffered severely of gout arthritis not even tasting a relief of pain before she dies.

I’m so very ignorant at that time about this kind of sickness and because it seldom attack me I carelessly ignore about it, but these have cost me a lot of troubles and even have lost my dad later who had died last August 7 2006, who was tormented by these arthritis unto his death. And I will try with all my best and of the information and knowledge I have acquired to write these articles for you my friend out there to serve as a great help and somehow a guide if you or your loved one’s or friend do have these kind of sickness.

So please bear with me and follow my blogs for you to learn something out from my own experience and what I have did to eased up and conquer my thorn of the flesh. And surely I will bare all my secrets about this issue….



arnoldream

you can visit my other articles at http:www.arnold-m.blogspot.com



No comments:

DAD, I MISS YOU

this article tells something about my Dad, though this is not the whole picture of who he really is, i hope this article will serve as a simple words that will inspire you to love your dad and show them your affections and care more while they still live.

KEEPING UP WITH YOUR TEENS

this short article is about a dad who later found out that his teenage daughter was three months pregnant, and the underlying factors and issues affecting our teens mindset today and what we can do to keep up with them

KEEPING YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL

this article talks about the rising demand for beauty products and services that may serve as a starting point for business venture as well us some helpful and practical tips in keeping yourself young and beautiful.

FREE CALL ON SELECTED COUNTRIES

free call around the world, made available for you to use it,,anyway its free and who can resist it?

FRIENDS ONLINE

This article is all about a forum site i am enjoying right now, wanna see it for yourself just click the link below and i will wait for you there..www.myLot.com?ref=arnoldream