Thursday, September 4, 2008

KEEPING YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL



I just got home from work that particular afternoon, really annoyed by the heat of the sun the whole day specially from 9 in the morning up to 5 pm, lucky for me because my work is inside those supermarkets I am working with, but during my travel time from one supermarket to another, then I have to brave myself making my way under the scorching heat of the sun, you will find me very much covered from head to toe riding my motorbike on my way to my destination. I used to complain with these adverse and extremely sunny days which makes me to poke my face which just comes naturally anytime I got in this situation as a way of expressing how my nature reacts to this situation, specially when I forgot to carry and wear my sun protection eyeglasses.

Really uneasy for the day I settle for the comfort of the electric fan to cool myself, sitting for comfort to relax myself and then wash off the smoke and dust even my unpleasant smell which I got the whole day of working later on before dinner, when I notice an unfamiliar book lying lazily on the floor which is maybe left unreturned in the bookshelves after my wife read it. Then having nothing to do as I relax before taking my bath I grab a hold of the book which I found out that it was all about health care. So I open it up without really the intention of really reading it seriously, suddenly it caught my attention and one thing I know I began to find myself reading and scanning all its content for it was very interesting. I have read it until I finished it the following days and I have learned something from it which I can use, specially the chapter that deals with the care of the skin to make it stay young and beautiful.

I am exposed to many different kind and looks of people making their way to shop where I work; many of these are beautiful, sexy ladies with skin and faces which seem to be flawless and they are like models that show off themselves in the ramp of the supermarket alleys. You will easily find out that someone so sexy and beautiful is around; you will notice the boys communicating through signs, they will show the shape of a sexy sign using their hand and pointing in some direction or spot they have seen her, and then the boys will casually as if knowing nothing will made their way to see by themselves the target then later on comments about what they have found out.

You see we all like beautiful, that’s why we came up with so many fairy tales like Cinderella, Snow White, Bella of the Beauty and the Beast as well with the other cartoon and anime film which have made their main character the most beautiful as they can. Even in every Hollywood movies and each and every countries particular movie industry their main cast is the best and beautiful among the rest.

That’s it, we all like beautiful, it is the natural mindset of our nature to appreciate beautiful things and dislike that which is not, and that’s explained why. To be beautiful and to stay beautiful is significant in every life of those people that had live before us, archaeological finding shows that early civilization was very keen in their appearances, early formulations of make up kits is being used in their time, not to mention how good they were in fashions which we sometimes at present study them and come up with great designs in dresses and in different apparels as well as knowledge in architecture, building and engineering designs. Today this issue is in much higher degree in its present form and application, requiring us to be looking good and beautiful. From the employment requirement of having a pleasing personality to qualify for application to different fields like being an actor or actresses, entertainers and performers valued much how do you look, and the more beautiful you are the more chances of landing the job or to succeed in your career in the field of your choice. Of course there might be some other factors added to beauty to excel through, otherwise our brains will have of no use. But when personality is the issue, it’s the beautiful that have always the advantage.

Take a look around you, beauty shops are always in the street corners maybe several of them, and they are making money through these businesses. Places like New York, Hollywood, Paris in France, Berlin in Germany and other capital and cities renowned from their fashion line ups and for their expertise in these beauty businesses. Many personalities had come up being millionaires in this business as their names become a signature and a trade marks of their product list. Companies and multinational corporations begin to analyze and begin to manufacture and come up with modern equipment for site use in beauty service needs and for mass production of different kind of beauty products to meet the rising demand worldwide. Avon, Sara lee, Christian Dior, Versace, Ponds etc. to name a few, if you want a list of them you might be surprise of how many these company are. You can also check your local beauty product distributor and manufacturer and find out how they are doing in these businesses, and you will tell me they are making good cold cash out from it. In the Philippines among the popular beauty expert trusted by most of our celebrities in movie and entertainment industry as well by our popular beaty like model politicians are the Doctor’s Calayan and Doctor Belo the later has newly launches her line of products with the trade name bearing her name like “BELO ESSENTIALS” which comes in soaps, lotion, creams and many others. And they are making not just money but lots of money and popularity which later earns them again more money, Ricky Reyes is also one of them who make it to the top.

Maybe if you happen to browse and read this blog and having the touch of a beautician or a mind of a business tycoon I suggest you go in this business who knows this might be your awaited opportunity. Well before taking that steps you might consider to study it first and make the necessary feasibility study or else I might received an email from you blaming me for incurred losses, well I hope not. I will also suggest that you educate yourself through trainings and proper schooling and do some reading and research work so not to get wrong, ok?

But for now just always take good care of your self, how do you look right now depends on you, how you present yourself to others is of your own choice but perhaps you might consider their impression on you if you look otherwise, whatever it is, make the best and bring out the best that is in you according to the beauty of what we call it, the best of God’s creation.

Thank you for the support and wait for the conclusion of this article not many days hence….again thank you

arnoldream

No comments:

DAD, I MISS YOU

this article tells something about my Dad, though this is not the whole picture of who he really is, i hope this article will serve as a simple words that will inspire you to love your dad and show them your affections and care more while they still live.

KEEPING UP WITH YOUR TEENS

this short article is about a dad who later found out that his teenage daughter was three months pregnant, and the underlying factors and issues affecting our teens mindset today and what we can do to keep up with them

KEEPING YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL

this article talks about the rising demand for beauty products and services that may serve as a starting point for business venture as well us some helpful and practical tips in keeping yourself young and beautiful.

FREE CALL ON SELECTED COUNTRIES

free call around the world, made available for you to use it,,anyway its free and who can resist it?

FRIENDS ONLINE

This article is all about a forum site i am enjoying right now, wanna see it for yourself just click the link below and i will wait for you there..www.myLot.com?ref=arnoldream