Saturday, September 13, 2008

FRIENDS ONLINE

One day I came across a forum which is very much affiliated with a very well used search engine in the whole wide world web I may call it. I was told once by a friend of mine to participate in forums for me to promote my blogs in my site, so without hesitation I search it out and finally made it to answer some fill in the blanks rectangular question. So I was so excited about actually making it to a forum knowing I will make friends I mean many friends online with different nations and countries. So I make some questions and then I wait for quite some time that somehow, someone will answer me right away. So I waited and waited and still there is no one responding into my question which I posted, so not to be bored I click on my next tab and do something while I’m waiting for my forum site to make progress. The next thing I knew is that I was able to finish all the things I have to do that particular day and felt sleepy so e click on my forum tab and there it remain blank zero and it means no one is responding or maybe there is no one out there at the end of the line. Sleepy I was, I began to shutdown my pc and went rightly into my room for bedtime and then I sleep like a baby.

I used to open my pc every afternoon after work, so just like the other day I began my usual things I am doing before, surfing in the internet looking for things that might caught my interest or look for something that I may gain knowledge. Then when time gets late, go again to bed and lay me down to sleep. Oh what a life!

Doing the same thing, I forgot about the forum and the question I have posted in it, until I notice my email of having message unread, I rush through it expecting maybe someone has just answered my concern. I click on the check mail in my yahoo mail and there it goes as I read it, I felt disappointed when I read the message that goes like this..”no respond yet to your message and the time is running out for you, but you can log in before your time expire and extend more your time of query for another 4 days.” what !4 days passed and no one answers? That is really a waste of time.

With these experiences I been through with these “popular” forum site, I was discouraged, and question began to roll in my mind on what is going on with these people, or are these people really doing their forum in that site or some where else?

Doing some blogs in my blogsite..http:arnoldream.blogspot.com/ you can click it for test, I made myself busy and for sometime has finally made some of my blog or article. Along with my blogs are,. DAD I MISS YOU, KEEPING UP WITH YOUR TEENS, KEEPING YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL PART 1 AND 2 anyway part 3 will be posted and publish soon, FOOD AND OIL HOW IT WILL AFFECTS US, are my initial blogs releases by now, just wait for others soon, these blogs are available for you in my blogspot site mention earlier.

When I finished them I began to notice some changes in the number of page impressions I am receiving and I am not contented with it. I was thinking for some ways to promote my blogs when a friend of mind pay me a visit and told me something about a forum site he is currently enjoying doing some kind of forum. So we visited the site and sign up, made up some silly question and wait for response. I was shocked at once when a minute after we post our question there it goes a response was posted for our question. I hurriedly click on it and there it was, a real answer to my question, a real people discussing with me by posting question and responds system and it’s good, actually it’s more than very, very good.

I began to post more some questions and answer some of their discussion also, then later I found out that my friends tab located on the header board is beginning to have number sign, I click it at once to find it out all about it, and there I found some of the forum members are beginning to request for me to be one of my friends, so I click the approve tab and presto I did made a lot of friends, and these are the people with me to discuss things together. Yes real people, friends unknown before are out there sharing things and just like you, are learning together because of the discussion and forum were doing 24 hours a day, and you will never find yourself alone in the world again.

Lastly I began to realize that I am learning a lot of things from this forum, and what makes me more happier is the reason that people are saying they’re thank you’s with the discussion they gain that might be the best for them when you makes comments. I thought what will I be gaining here is list of friends, and knowledge from discussion ans somehow a little of having known, then I realize that along the line of my profile, an amount is put right there and it goes up as you participate more each day.

Wanna try this one and I guaranty you, you will never be out of friends again with whom you can converse with anytime of the day on what ever issue that may come in your wildest mind. So here we are and I will take you there just click this url and you will be entertain.. www.myLot.com?ref=arnoldream …just follow some question and answer them right away and I will de there waiting for you friend.

arnoldream

No comments:

DAD, I MISS YOU

this article tells something about my Dad, though this is not the whole picture of who he really is, i hope this article will serve as a simple words that will inspire you to love your dad and show them your affections and care more while they still live.

KEEPING UP WITH YOUR TEENS

this short article is about a dad who later found out that his teenage daughter was three months pregnant, and the underlying factors and issues affecting our teens mindset today and what we can do to keep up with them

KEEPING YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL

this article talks about the rising demand for beauty products and services that may serve as a starting point for business venture as well us some helpful and practical tips in keeping yourself young and beautiful.

FREE CALL ON SELECTED COUNTRIES

free call around the world, made available for you to use it,,anyway its free and who can resist it?

FRIENDS ONLINE

This article is all about a forum site i am enjoying right now, wanna see it for yourself just click the link below and i will wait for you there..www.myLot.com?ref=arnoldream